New group "Lose weight and get healthy!! WOMEN ONLY"

Options
bb1lopez
bb1lopez Posts: 81 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi!
A new group has been created if you are interested titled "Lose weight and get healthy!! WOMEN ONLY" This is a motivational and support group for overweight women who want to lose weight between 40-100 lbs. I have just been promoted to a group leader. :)
I am 34 years old and need to lose 134lbs, so I am in this for the long haul. I have been starting, and stopping for too long. I started my journey again on August 1st 2015. This time I won't stop until I reach my end goal. Together we can support each other to lose the weight. Feel free to join the group and/or add me as friend. :)

Link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/108016-lose-weight-and-get-healthy-women-only

Replies

• alikat100
    alikat100 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Allie and looking for people with same goals as me am 41 have 4 children all will be at school sept , and need to give myself a much needed kick up the bum, looking for honest friends that can chat 2, my weight started at 93kg and I am now 78.2kg on monday I've worked out 2st?not sure what that is in lb am in size 18 clothes and after chiden Def have lumps and bumps, due spinal injection on 21st due to slipped disc so hope to increase fitness when schools go back in sept and do it for myself:) add me on friends list and can get encouragement from daily diaries mine shows up online as I thought what ideal to look at in case I have blip.