The new Reebok RealFlex shoes

Options
Have any of you tried the new Reebok RealFlex Running shoes? I need new shoes bad as my old ones are starting to give me blisters have months of use..these seem like they might be good and the idea behind them seems interesting. Thoughts? Thanks!! :)

Replies

• Wilshinault
    Wilshinault Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i just picked up a pair of these, haven't had the chance to go run in them yet but am planning on it this evening.... so far they seem to be very flexible. we will see how i feel after a run
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Cool, let me know if you like them please!! :) Thanks!
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would go to a running store and they will check your pronation. Those shoes may not be good for you or they might be perfect, but it is important to get a shoe that works with your feet and ankles.
  • Wilshinault
    Wilshinault Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    got a quick run in today only about 30 min and they were very comfortable during the run but the cool down after they were a bit awkward, may just have to take some getting used to the running buddies lol
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, thank you so much for the feedback :)
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    bump.. I've been looking at these shoes and have tried some on and like them and think they would work well for me... has anyone been wearing them and how do you like them and how are the shoes holding up?
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    bump