Hello.. Is anybody out there?

Options
Hi,
I'm Lisa and I'm new here. I need to lose weight in hopes of getting my diabetes under control. My dietician told me about this app so I thought I'd give it a try. It would be nice to find some new friends here so I don't feel so alone on this new journey

Replies

• kbpinmo
    kbpinmo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for more people as well. :)
  • rbrown121293
    rbrown121293 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa. My story is different from yours, I've lost slightly over 21 lbs, but I still need to lose 40lbs to reach my goal. I've been struggling to get out of my plateau, and I think we could be good help for each other. Please feel free to add me.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa! Welcome!
    Diabetes. That's tough. And a subject close to my heart. I lost my mother this past April due to her not controlling hers. Broke my heart. I know it's tough, but you can do it!!! This is a great app. I'd love to be friends and encourage you:)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa!!
  • knmzmom
    knmzmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Lisa. This is my 2nd week and I lost 6 lbs the first week. I started this a couple years ago and only logged 1 day before quitting. After gaining quite a lot of weight over that time, I decided it was time to come back. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa, welcome! You won't feel alone here :-) feel free to add me too!
  • bkluvr4evr
    bkluvr4evr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa.
  • LisaStukey
    LisaStukey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Hope you're having a great day :)
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Yep! We are here! MFP is a great tool to use. You get lots of support and encouragement here. Good luck!
  • LisaStukey
    LisaStukey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'm still learning how to work this app but So far I really like it.
  • 199orBUST
    199orBUST Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've used this diary off/on for 3 years. Been Type II for over 20 years
  • Newalex16
    Newalex16 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LisaStukey wrote: »
    Hi,
    Hope you're having a great day :)

• Newalex16
    Newalex16 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa !!!!
    Looking for friends too
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    LisaStukey wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm Lisa and I'm new here. I need to lose weight in hopes of getting my diabetes under control. My dietician told me about this app so I thought I'd give it a try. It would be nice to find some new friends here so I don't feel so alone on this new journey
    WELCOME!
    :)