Habits

Options
i once heard that it takes discipline to do anything new for the first 21 days - you have to have discipline those days. But... If you make it to day 22 then you have formed a habit and it becomes part of your make up. Best of luck to all of you pushing through the discipline side - hope you form a new habit! I'm trying... Just day three...

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Keep up your good start. It has been 10 month for me now and I am down by 30 pounds and joint pain has really decreased.

Mainly keep in mind it is a learning process and that you are not perfect. For the first two months I made a lot of eating mistakes but for the last 10 I have been focused. Maybe I did form new habits. I now eat for life. Not sure why I was eating the old way.
  • Bytegal
    Bytegal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did my excise for years. Then I got hurt and sick. So I stop for years. Now I started walking again back in March. It is slow starting. I got shin splints today. I rested today. But if I can get through this. I might make it again. Now I have to curve my sweet tooth.