My 5th day.

Options
I must say, I'm having lot's of fun since I started this diary!
I feel like I'm finally doing some changes in my life!
I'm looking for more ways to burn cal during the day when i'm at home. Any ideas?
And im looking for more friends so... Please add me!:)

Replies

• FelonE1
    FelonE1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Good stuff.I like taking the dog on long walks to burn a few extra cals.
  • Damien_Scott
    Damien_Scott Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Pacing while watching TV or Netflix if you have nothing else to do works. I lost my first 20lbs with no extra exercise. All i did was measure out everything I ate and stuck to my daily goal. Week 2 was hard though. I stayed the exact same weight to the decimal for 6 days.

If you don't have a digital food scale yet it will be the best 15-20 bucks you've ever spent. I also find it fun to measure out everything and do the math for my daily intake.
  • apollinav
    apollinav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your start!

Check on YouTube for 'couch exercises' and turn your favorite place into gym equipment. When commercials come on - do reps! It's a simple way to add some fitness into a time you otherwise would have just lounged.
  • RicMackie
    RicMackie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Do something you can do every day the rest of your life. For me, it's a 1-mile walk. That's it! No matter what, I can always find 20-25 minutes or make some other thing work into a 1-mile walk. Anything more is a bonus! That way, my body doesn't depend on a lot of extra work that I may not be able to keep up. I was about 400 at Thanksgiving, and 234 this morning. Eating better, not killing myself, and just walking a bit. So it can be done! :-)
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My 2nd day again... and again. Did a full year before and lost 25 pounds. I feel good and happy to be devoted to this program again.