Strange taste

Options
2»

Replies

• MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I can't think of any that I eat (but then again, they wouldn't seem to strange to me), but I remember from my childhood that my dad ate a lot of peanut butter and radish sandwiches.

One of my friends had a sister who put ketchup on corn flakes.
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I like eating raw lemons. It freaks people out but I love it.

ME TOOOOOO! Love love love lemons.

And my weird combo is lentils + hummus, mixed together. I'll be the first to admit it looks very unappealing, but it tastes so good.

• anamibell
    anamibell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    justrollme wrote: »
    I like eating raw lemons. It freaks people out but I love it.

ME TOOOOOO! Love love love lemons.

And my weird combo is lentils + hummus, mixed together. I'll be the first to admit it looks very unappealing, but it tastes so good.

!!
    I thought I was the only one who made hummus with lentils :D
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    Cheese on toast, with jam under the cheese. Really easy to burn the roof of your mouth though.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    Oh, 'crisp butties' Translation for Americans = slice of white bread and butter folded in half with potato chips crushed inside.
    And 'chip butties' same as above, but with piping hot home style fries in between.

Cheers, h.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    anamibell wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone else has those foods that you know are strange to eat, but like to eat it anyway?

It's a little embarrassing , but I really like the white part of watermelon, even though it's a pain to extract it from the peel (⌒▽⌒) ;;

I used to love the white part of watermelon as a kid. Everyone was fighting over the juiciest part at the center and all I wanted was the white part. And the funny thing is in general I loved sweet things.
    I still think it is a waste to throw away the white part, it is definitely edible and refreshing, in my opinion, although it no longer is my favourite part.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    No. I only eat regular foods that go together.
  • gymbunny1_xo
    gymbunny1_xo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not anymore but I use to love onion rings dipped into ice cream from the chipper! Ewy :3
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Oh, 'crisp butties' Translation for Americans = slice of white bread and butter folded in half with potato chips crushed inside.
    And 'chip butties' same as above, but with piping hot home style fries in between.

Cheers, h.

I only recently learned that chip butties were considered weird. They are delicious!
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Sriracha. On everything.

Waffles with crumbled bacon in the batter, cheese, syrup, and sriracha. Salty, sweet, spicy, and umami, all in one neat little bite.