hi help please

Options
Hi, I'm 25 and I am 100 pounds and 5 feet tall. I know I'm super short. I have lately been binging a lot, and my weight keeps going up and down and all over the place. I'd really like to tone my body by exercising and eating healthily. I need people to motivate me cause I'm way too lazy for my own good. Feel free to add me. I'll added you back.

Replies

• kelseybentley306
    kelseybentley306 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet tall to and hade the same thing I'm 120. and if your bindging and weight gos up and down you probably have metabolice damage do to anarexia or bulimia binging or calorie restriction. So the only way to fix this and lose weight is to be vegan on rawtill4 or 80/10/10 you mite gain weight at first cuz what you have done to your body it's a price to pay but if to don't it WILL get worse trust me. Hope this helps tree some youtubers that can give you more info
    Freele the banna girl
    Druianrider
  • kyrannosaurus
    kyrannosaurus Posts: 350 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm 5 feet tall to and hade the same thing I'm 120. and if your bindging and weight gos up and down you probably have metabolice damage do to anarexia or bulimia binging or calorie restriction. So the only way to fix this and lose weight is to be vegan on rawtill4 or 80/10/10 you mite gain weight at first cuz what you have done to your body it's a price to pay but if to don't it WILL get worse trust me. Hope this helps tree some youtubers that can give you more info
    Freele the banna girl
    Druianrider

okay...

Freelee and Durian rider... nope, nope, nope. Do not go there (I am vegan and most people in the vegan community agree they give appalling nutrition advice).
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    Freele the banna girl
    Druianrider

Your solution to OP's binging is a highly restrictive diet? Because nothing fixes disordered eating like highly restrictive self-imposed food rules, right?

OP, you need to address what's causing you to binge. If it's stress-related, exercise should help. Maybe having clear fitness goals (instead of general "toning") would help. Ultimately, no one can motivate you except for you.
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, but I'll also give you my 2¢. I've been having the same issue lately, and this is what I'm trying: I realized that I have stopped eating vegetables at all, except for canned peas and carrots. This is because my husband prepares all our meals and he's a weirdo who only likes canned peas and carrots (but only separately, never together *eyeroll*). I used to buy my own vegetables, but I've stopped for some unknown reason, possibly because I'm lazy. I'm pretty sure my body is loudly demanding the nutrients I'm neglecting to feed it.

I have no idea if this is really what's going on with my body lately, but I figure, can't hurt to try.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Freele the banna girl
    Druianrider

So much nope. None of the above advice is necessary to reach and maintian a healthy weight. All you need to do to lose weight is eat fewer calories than you burn, and all you need to do to maintain weight is to eat the same number of calories as you burn.
  • griffinca2
    griffinca2 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    PokeyBug; why don't you buy frozen veggies and cook them in the microwave? That way you only cook what you want/need and the frozen veggies keep for a while in the freezer. My micro has a frozen & a fresh button on it (most have a veggie button) so you can cook them in minimal time and only enough for yourself. I cook two kinds almost every nite and they are both done in abt 10 min (or less).

phpmegan & kelseybentley306, you're probably not either eating enough or you need to re-evaluate your macro %s. You may not be getting enough fat or protein (which help you feel full longer). I'm 5'3" and weigh 116; lost over 10 lbs by watching my sugar intake and trying to ensure I got enough fat & protein (you can check out my food diary if you want). I switched out the powdered creamer for reg half & half (there is no low-fat and non-fat's second ingredient is corn syrup (read sugar)). If you are eating a lot of low- or non-fat food you may be eating more sugar (which makes you hungrier) than you think. B)
  • worldofalice
    worldofalice Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Freele the banna girl
    Druianrider

No. No no no no. So much no. Vegan? Sure. Freelee? Absolutely not. This is terrible advice.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Freele the banna girl
    Druianrider

If OP is struggling with an ED, suggesting further restrictions is really unkind. Raw til 4 and 80/10/10 won't fix EDs.
  • kelseybentley306
    kelseybentley306 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The life styel is were you eat unlimited calories it cured my eds and I can't be happier.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    The life styel is were you eat unlimited calories it cured my eds and I can't be happier.

Eating unlimited calories is an eating disorder and it leads to obesity.