Friends in their 20s

Hey there (:

I'm just looking for friends in the same age group as me. Preferably females but it's not that big a deal! Anyone who is active and looking to share tips and encouragement come add me

Replies

• ChiliPepperLifter
    ChiliPepperLifter Posts: 279 Member
    Sure add me! I am 28, 5'5", 134 down from 165, wanting to get to about 120 or 20% body fat (whichever comes first). I like lifting weights and cooking low calorie, fiber and protein rich food
  • jenniecampbell1
    jenniecampbell1 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm 20! Always accepting new friends and help! :)
  • ajc1309
    ajc1309 Posts: 255 Member
    I'm 25. Feel free to add me.
  • JdoubleJ
    JdoubleJ Posts: 37 Member
    Feel free to add me- I'm 29, London based. CW 138 and hoping to get to 120-125 depending on my body fat %
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    I'm 24 and 8 months into my fat loss endeavors. Could do with some more friends my age.
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Sent you a friend request :) I'm 26, lost 30 pounds 5 years ago with MFP and through a combination of bad habits and health problems gained it back. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • BrianaDuBois
    BrianaDuBois Posts: 48 Member
    21 here and would love to give/take support
  • metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    27 and getting back at it after some bad choices. Feel free to add me!!
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    46 here ... ;)
  • MTDDS18
    MTDDS18 Posts: 62 Member
    Feel free to friend me! I also have my blog posted in my profile, in part which I blog about my health journey
  • hhletsdothis
    hhletsdothis Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2015
    22 and would love some friends on MFP! Similar situation having lost 2 stone 3 years ago and back to square 1 !
  • curvy_gamer_loses
    curvy_gamer_loses Posts: 126 Member
    21 here, feel free to add me! I am active on here every day
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    I'm 26, feel free to add me!
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    I'm 29 - 5'6 138, goal is 128. Feel free to add me :)
  • rmbuchok
    rmbuchok Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 20! 5'1", 125lbs-ish, goal 115. Add me!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    I feel old at 27 but hey still in the 20s bracket, I need to drop about 2st by January I did lose 5st a couple years but and maintained until a dodgy period where I gained like 3st.

So I have experience of all that weightloss and gain can throw at me, plus I've not logged once in the passed 1100ish days (my birthday in July I forgot to login gggrrr).

Add me if you fancy it
  • Jasmunr
    Jasmunr Posts: 147 Member
    22 here :)
  • rachellcs12
    rachellcs12 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm 25, female, and I've lost 80ish pounds and want to lose about 40 more - feel free to add me, anyone! I bike a lot, so if there's anyone who also bikes that would be great.
  • silverdwillow
    silverdwillow Posts: 15 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm 22, female and looking to lose another 30 or 40 lbs. Already lost 18. Add me! =)