Any mommies out there? add me!

Options
I would like to surround my feeds with other mommys dieting and working out. Please add me for motivation. Lets do this mommas!!!

Replies

• slowrollem
    slowrollem Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I have 3 kids, stay at home and work out 4-5 days a week.
  • Sasha_xox
    Sasha_xox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im a mother of 2 kids. I would live to add you too! :)
  • hvbehindthechair
    hvbehindthechair Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck girls thank you.
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Also sending a friend request. I'm a mom of three, two boys aged 6 & 8 and a girl who just turned two. I also have a busy stressful job while still battling to lose 40-50 more lbs. come on...we can all do this...just can't give up!
  • FlippyW
    FlippyW Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've sent friend requests, hope that's ok. I'm a mum of 2 from the UK, also looking for other mum friends. Good luck to you all
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mom of three boys - 5.5yo, 3yo, 1 yo. :smile:
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Send request!! Im a sahm of a almost 8 month old
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom of a 3-year-old boy. I really want to lose the "pregnancy" (ha-after 3 years....) weight I gained and lose another 20 lbs after that.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    AnitaCRice wrote: »
    I'm a working mom of a 3-year-old boy. I really want to lose the "pregnancy" (ha-after 3 years....) weight I gained and lose another 20 lbs after that.
    I am in the same boat but my daughter is 8 months lol! And only lost like 8 lbs!!!
  • mrsspoiled5
    mrsspoiled5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I stay at home mom of 5 kids. New to mfp i will see if i can friend u. I have a 7 year old a 6 years old a 5 year old a 3 year old and a 1 year old and i am 26 and looking for active mommie friends. Amanda
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! I'm a mom of two girls, 6 and 4, work out 4-5x per week and go to school full time. I could definitely use a little extra motivation from other moms!