Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Green Tea vs. Dieters Green Tea

earthtoskinny
earthtoskinny Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
What's the difference? I've bought some regular Lipton's Decaf Green Tea after much debate at the store- but now I'm not sure if I bought the right thing. Will Lipton's Green Tea have the same effect?

Replies

• What's the difference? I've bought some regular Lipton's Decaf Green Tea after much debate at the store- but now I'm not sure if I bought the right thing. Will Lipton's Green Tea have the same effect?
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    I'm not sure about the dieters green tea but the dieters lemon tea has got a strong diuretic in it.
    If you drink too much or too strong of it, stay close to the bathroom and prepare for some stomach cramps! :explode:

So, if the dieters green tea is the same, then lipton's won't have the same effect.
    But obviously just as healthy!
  • keeleysn
    keeleysn Posts: 11 Member
    I noticed that when I drink hot green tea that I make at home I have to pee a lot...anyone else noticed that?:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.