Anyone start Jamie Eason's LiveFit plan recently?

Options
today was the start of week 2 for me and I'm really enjoying it. All the threads concerning her plan are older so I thought I'd bring it up again. I'm not following her meal plan but I have recently increased my calorie intake to TDEE for recomp and I do want to try her turkey muffins.

I plan to take some measurements and post my results. Add me if you're doing it or plan to start!! I'd love to have some fellow MFP friends to share the journey with.

In case you don't know about this free plan:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-phase-1.html

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I started phase one this week, which turned out to be very bad timing as my dear husband, aka lifting partner, is going to be out of town tomorrow through Wednesday. We have four kids so it's harder for me to get to the gym consistently when he's not home. (Three kids still need taxi drivers and it's our town's.summer festival this week so I'll be taking them to various events with their friends.) He did say today that if I want to start over on Thursday, he's willing to start they plan with me when he gets home. I think I will take him up on that and do some solo hiking and biking while he's gone as I can usually work that around the kids' schedules.
  • bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'll add you as a friend. I do all the workouts at home with free weights. Loving it so far!
  • diroka
    diroka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    How's the plan going? I just started phase 1 this week, and I'm liking it so far (although my shoulders are very mad at me after today's workout, haha)
  • tracie999
    tracie999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm on week 6 so nearly half way. I'm 200lbs and not noticed much weight loss just 3lbs but i am noticing size changes, after a month i lost 1/2 inch from my arms which i was really pleased about and i now have some muscle there, lost 1 inch from my waist and 2 inchs from my chest. My body can already do things like i never thought i could, every week the weight i pick up are getting bigger. I will add you as a friend
  • taj_laneal
    taj_laneal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I'm having a hard time finding recent posts about it too. I would love some encouragement and advice from any of you