Needing some encouragment

Options
I have struggled for 2 years losing a total of 60kgs. I need to lose my final 10 (personaly Id like to go 15kgs) but struggling with just how to get there. Any big losers out there who have the same problem or have won this battle please let me know. Id love to hear from you. Kerry xoxo

Replies

• kerryleestokes
    kerryleestokes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kisforkrista! What do you do to morivate yourself? How long has it taken you and are you ar or near your goal weight?
  • ronregpablo
    ronregpablo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey im the same I have a stone and a half to lose and the last bit is soooo hard we need to get motivated again, just need a good push for last bit
  • NJDad
    NJDad Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Back when I was that close to my goal, I just jiggled around the routine until I got it. Now I'm far away from hat point, but when I was there it was a matter of changing it up.

I know some folks that swear by the 21 Day Fix/21 Day Fix Extreme program. Did you try something like that?

Some people swear by adding calories sometimes-- maybe try adding an extra 100 calorie shake post workout?

Or maybe just changing up your workout programming? What kind of workouts do you do?

What I did was fairly simple. I ran back then, so I added a couple of miles (just 2) to my run day a week and added a little yoga to my regular mix and then I dropped my last 5 pounds fast. Everyone is different, so it takes experimenting.
  • kerryleestokes
    kerryleestokes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a personal trainer for an hour 3 to 4 times a week and then I include an hour of yoga with my PT 3 times a week. A friend recommended to do the Kayla Itsines BBG so Im going to alternate between the two. I bought the "bad *kitten* body diet" book and started it today. So far so good. Seems easy to follow and I havent been hungry #WishMeLuck