Jillian Michaels Body Shred: Looking for support and for anyone else who is doing it.

Options
So I'm on the second week of Body Shred. Anyone else doing it? Would love to have you as a friend and share results.

Replies

• boobear7
    boobear7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it yesterday, I am waiting for it to arive so I can start it. How are you liking it? I have done her Body Revolution and lost my post cancer weight with that and her 30 day shred, hoping the body shred helps me to lose my last 10 pounds.
  • marthaelisa80
    marthaelisa80 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    boobear7 wrote: »
    I just ordered it yesterday, I am waiting for it to arive so I can start it. How are you liking it? I have done her Body Revolution and lost my post cancer weight with that and her 30 day shred, hoping the body shred helps me to lose my last 10 pounds.

The Body Shred is very hard. Body Revolution is great in preparing you for Body Shred but it might impact the knees because the moves are way intense. Its fast paced and not much to modify. It will definitely push you to your limits in the first week and it keeps getting harder! I just finished BR before starting Body Shred and it has been challenging but that's the point of this program. Congratulations on your success so far!
  • lose_30
    lose_30 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I do it at my gym and to be honest that's when I noticed my stomach muscles developed. So it's a good workout