Hello

Options
Hello,

My name is Curt I am 24 years old, I currently wight 327 its not my heaviest that actually is 350, I started this mission last year in august which got me down to 302 in December but recently I started putting it back on but I decided I didn't want to go back in that direction. i thought I would try something new and see how joining a group would help me cause I am not the type who will exactly ask for help, I do everything on my own now matter how challenging it is. I will go out of my way to help everyone else but I have not help myself to have a great life that I deserve, not that I am asking for help just some more support. by saying deserve or worth it is a new thing to me because I haven't always felt like I deserved anything or was worth anything. I cant wait to get this weight off to show people who I am and do what I have dreamed to do, just don't want it to be a dream anymore. Always looking for new friends to add.

Curt

Replies

• Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Curt! There are plenty of people here that you can talk with to help motivate you. I you like challenges there all different types of challenges here that you can enjoy. I started back in Janurary '11 and I'm down about 60 pounds now. It took a while for my scale to weigh me in the beginning.
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome Curt! I'm new too, but have definitely found this site to have great company!
    I wish you luck, and if you like, feel free to add me.
  • lollypop30
    lollypop30 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good luck - sure you will do great - I am new here today also so we can support each other! :)