Birthday!

Options
Birthdays....do you stick to your calories or is it a free day enjoying your favorites?

Replies

• smtaylo85
    smtaylo85 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    i treat it as i would a holiday and don't log calories but i don't go overboard either.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday on Sunday and i'll be gong for a meal. I'll enjoy it but i will go for a healthy option (that i happen to love anyway) and some cake. I probably would go all out if i wasn't going to NYC on holiday next friday and when back, i'm a bridesmaid a few days later. I need to fit into that dress! lol.
  • GSixZero
    GSixZero Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'll just make it one of my cheat meals. I'll log as best I can and just not go crazy off budget.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    My birthday is in a couple weeks. I'm going to enjoy it if anyone wants to take me out to dinner! I don't usually have much cake for my birthday because my son's is next week and I eat cake for his birthday - but otherwise I would.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    oh hell no, i do and eat whatever i want for my Birthday and any other holiday
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I usually eat way too many calories on my birthday. Same with Thanksgiving and Christmas, typically.

This year for my birthday I had a cupcake and a piece of cheesecake at lunch, and we went to a 8 course Moroccan restaurant for dinner. It was glorious. I was probably at 4500 total calories or something... and back on track the next day.