No More Trouble Zones or ???

Options
I'm in love with the Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones video. I also like her 30 day shred. What exercise videos do you like? I want to try some new ones and keep changing up my routine. I prefer cardio mixed with weights. Any favorites?

Replies

• laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I quite like Kirsty Gallagher's Body Sculpt DVD.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Im currently doing KettleWorX program. Loving it. Great combination of cardio and weight.
  • half12345
    half12345 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im currently doing KettleWorX program. Loving it. Great combination of cardio and weight.

Do you need To buy kettle balls for that or can you use regular weights?
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian too! She is awesome. No More Trouble Zones is one of my favorites too. Another favorite is Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. You don't use weights in that one, but its a great full body cardio style work out. Six Week Six Pack is great too. There are two levels with that one and you use weights on a lot of the moves.
  • half12345
    Options
    MamaFunky wrote: »
    I love Jillian too! She is awesome. No More Trouble Zones is one of my favorites too. Another favorite is Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. You don't use weights in that one, but its a great full body cardio style work out. Six Week Six Pack is great too. There are two levels with that one and you use weights on a lot of the moves.

Six week six pack. That sounds awesome! I love Jillian's style of training. I find her super motivating. And funny. "Your arms are the one part of your body that everyone will see naked."
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I started off with Jillian Michaels then moved on to beach body workouts such as insanity, p90x3, body beast and T25. I also like zuzka light (Zuzana who used to be on bodyrocktv); fitnessblender
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is awesome and free.
  • half12345
    Options
    Fitness Blender looks great! I get bored easily with workouts so these suggestions are all really helpful.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I liked JM's Ripped in 30, and I'm nearly done w/ her 12 week Body Revolution Program.

After that, my *kitten* is hitting the weights.
  • le4hbe4h
    le4hbe4h Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Chalene extreme or 21 day fix. Add me on fb.com/le4hx if you want more info