I gained - a little

Hey, I gained weight - just a little (.4 lbs) - last week. Anyone else have this experience?

I'm staying on track though - I know what to do going forward - just the first time I've gained...

Jason

Replies

• Hey, I gained weight - just a little (.4 lbs) - last week. Anyone else have this experience?

I'm staying on track though - I know what to do going forward - just the first time I've gained...

Jason
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Yep! that is about how much i am up since the holidays! 136.7 to 137.3 (mine was a little more)

This will be gone within a blink of our eye though! :drinker:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Yes!!! Don't worry too much about it! I had many weeks where there was a slight gain, or nothing lost, and then a week or two later, poof! 3 lbs gone!

It will all even out - keep at it!
    :smile:
  • It happens occasionally but don't let it get you down. If your just beginning, you body may be still getting adjusted. For me, after about 4 weeks of consistent loss, I gained a pound even though I had been sticking to my calories and exercise.:grumble: The next week I lost that pound and a little more. My body was just getting used to the changes. Since I was eating much less than normal and exercising a little more it took time to get adjusted but since then I have seen a loss every week. Sometimes it is just 1/2 a pound but a 1/2 pound is something!:bigsmile:

PS...went to your website. Your have an amazing talent!
  • Thank you all for your supportive comments - I really appreciate it. :smile: It's good to know that other people have been through the same thing. :happy:

Oh, and thanks for checking out my website Cerabell18! I'm glad you liked my music!

Congrats to all of you on your successes, too, and Happy New Year with continued success for us all!