need motivation and support friends

Options
Hi. I some how lousy my account. And it gave me a new one. So I guess I am new again on here. Lol its been awhile since I been on. But I'm tired of making bad eating habits n choices. I need some friends who can motivate me and support me. I need to meet ppl who r making healthy choices and are about the healthy lifestyle. I have a 10 month old baby and I also breast feed her. Idk if that's y I always feel hungry but I am always hungry. I am trying to control it better and make better choices. I wanna be able to live to see my baby grow up. Thanks!

Replies

• claregib
    claregib Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi i feel the same. Been trying this healthy life style for a while but lately cant stay on track. I used to eat raw veggies if i wanted to just graze and pick but lately they're not doing the trick. I end up having these and then some naughty ones too. My meals are healthy but its usually nibbles that make me fall off track. I'm running out of ideas of what to have. Evenings are my worst times, im good all day and the it comes to 8pm and i just give in. Another thing that is quite good to have are frozen berries sprinkled with ground cinnamon or frozen bananas slices (just saying)
  • lilcole08
    lilcole08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Breastfeeding makes me hungry all the time too!
  • oldman298
    oldman298 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Having support of friends and family has truly helped me stay focused and motivated... Love the MFP app to help keep track of food intake and exercise... Stay strong friends... Peace Love and Prayers
  • skinnycowtalisa
    skinnycowtalisa Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    thank you all. It's tough, but with yalls help I know I can stay strong! Ty