Things that make you go hhmmm?

Options
joeysrib
joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
People that eat a huge candy bar, and drink a diet coke???? You go to the store and while in the store, someone parks next to you and only leaves about 8 inches between their vehicle and yours????

What makes you go hmmm? Or, what makes you wonder how people can be such idiots?

Replies

• Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I used to do this lol but when people spend the extra money on the 100 calories packs..but then eat a couple at a time. duhhhh pointless
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    maybe the just like the taste of diet coke? lol x
  • titletown
    titletown Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    2 Big Mac's, a large fry, a ten piece McNugget and...

A Diet Coke!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    The diet coke thing might just be a taste preference.. but I toatally get your point about some of the things that people do that just make you go WTF?

I actually was looking at a mfpeeps diary this am and had one of them hmmmm moments which made me wonder.. do I point it out to them or let it go...

They are on a weight loss/healthier lifestyle mission as we all are but they eat every single meal at a fast food joint fallowed by candy and other junk foods.. Now dont get me wrong I KNOW it is still possible to loose weight like that as long as he/she is eating in moderation and within their calorie goals..it will just take longer.. but the amount of saturated fat/ cholesterol and SODIUM OMG I dont even want to consider the sodium count of breakfast at Mcdonalds, lunch at little cesars and dinner at taco bell.. yes that was the menu..I just wonder/worry about this persons overall health in general and Idk how to approach them about it.. so yes def HMMMMMM and now I want to listen to that song...lol
  • codyyde
    codyyde Posts: 36
    Options
    maybe the just like the taste of diet coke? lol x

I LOVE the taste of diet coke. No joking! That's why I drink it. But I do avoid it now just in case it does mess up my weightloss :P
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    As a massage instructor, I am always amazed by the student that doesn't want to give or recieve a massage!

Also the whole walking around holding your pants up (and not because you've lost a ton of weight!)
  • mbuzalski
    mbuzalski Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My sister in law who will only eat one saltine or one cherry in front of you, but can eat a whole jar of peanut butter at midnight.
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with diet coke! I'm the editor of a science magazine - have a read of this http://euroscientist.com/2011/04/pivot-points-is-your-diet-cola-blinding/
  • dcornwe
    dcornwe Posts: 73
    Options
    People who take the elevator to the 2nd floor. Really you can't walk up 1 flight?
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I hate the close car parking thing! Last week someone did that to me at the grocery store while I was standing right there, looked at me, looked at the distance, and walked off! What an inconsiderate (insert swear words of choice). I even said something to him as he walked off and still nothing.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Excessive speeding.... I mean COME ON! What is so important that you feel the need to save 30 seconds on your trip? You speed to just stop anyway in traffic. I have never saved more than a matter of minutes from speeding. It's just pointless.

Also... volunteer fireman and the lights they install in their cars... I am not moving over for a Dodge Ram truck with a green flashing light, at least invest in some less club-like colors.

Haha, sorry! Don't mean to offend!! :P
  • TruckinThePoundsOff
    Options
    The first thing I have learned is: "There is no cure for Stupid".

One of the things that make me go hmmm is waking up, looking at the clock and realizing I had less than 5 minutes before my alarm goes off. IRRITATES the fire out of me...
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    The first thing I have learned is: "There is no cure for Stupid".

One of the things that make me go hmmm is waking up, looking at the clock and realizing I had less than 5 minutes before my alarm goes off. IRRITATES the fire out of me...

Me too, except lately its been 30 minutes before!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    People that buy the "two for £3" four packs of yoghurt, when the 8 pack costs £2.83 :laugh:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Excessive negativity.