What Is your Go-To Protein Shake

Options
I'm looking for Protein drink/shake recommendations so I can increase my calorie/protein intake to tone and build muscle. My trainer suggested "clean" protein drinks; specifically Dymatize Isolate. But, when I looked at the ingredients it didn't seem that "clean" to me. I did some googling and came across Sunwarrior Natural Blend. I'm very interested in your suggestions! Thank you!

Replies

• accidentalpancake
    accidentalpancake Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Core power if I want a carb/protein mix.

Premier protein for almost pure protein.
  • shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Trutein, a blend of whey, casein, and egg white proteins. 25g protein/scoop and excellent taste.
  • Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    No protein supplement is 'clean'. It's all undergone various processing techniques.

Dymatize is my go to for purity and taste.
  • TrayLo28451
    TrayLo28451 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No protein supplement is 'clean'. It's all undergone various processing techniques.

Dymatize is my go to for purity and taste.

You look amazing! I just lost 31 lbs (163 to 132) and have found a new word on the Internet that describes me: "skinny fat".. great. So, now i'm taking the next step of toning and strength training. It's not really loose skin; it appears to be fat if that make sense. And I lost my butt somewhere along the way. So lots to work on! Your pics are inspirational. I'm 47 and all my brain says is "its too late!"
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I like both ON double chocolate and MP combat powder cookies n cream
    My wife like the mp cookies n cream but not so much the ON
    She says the mp cookies n cream tastes like a vanilla shake.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    ON double chocolate with frozen bananas and milk or almond milk.
    Also my strawberry/banana with vanilla whey and milk