Hello. Brand new here.

Options
Hello... I'm Kimberly and I am trying to lose weight. :(. I am an awful snacker and my will power is almost zero... But I'm giving this a shot and wanting to see some progress to keep me motivated. I have lost 20 lbs over the past year but can't seem to lose more :(. Gotta keep on trying though.

Replies

• psucato
    psucato Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    HI welcome to mfp my Name is Peter 28 m Im a daily user. I have lost 146 so far in past 6 mounts with 130 still to go .Im on a 1200cal 20carb diet. Im always happy to help anyone i can. So do you want to be friends. If so add me
  • ryankevintomlinson
    ryankevintomlinson Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    psucato wrote: »
    HI welcome to mfp my Name is Peter 28 m Im a daily user. I have lost 146 so far in past 6 mounts with 130 still to go .Im on a 1200cal 20carb diet. Im always happy to help anyone i can. So do you want to be friends. If so add me

Congrats Peter, that is incredible!
  • kimikinsx3
    kimikinsx3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberly!! I could use the motivation as well!! I'll send you a request!
  • 199orBUST
    199orBUST Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberly, I think I can help. I'll send FR. and remember....one pound at a time. You'll get there!!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck.
  • 15edwara
    15edwara Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I'm trying to lose weight too! Add me and we can help each other out!
  • StevenFurrJr
    StevenFurrJr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Steve and I am starting my first diet to lose 50 pounds. Just a lot intimidated by this process but I know I need to.
  • LuvParris24
    LuvParris24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Need so motivated friends on here to keep me motivated