Alcohol Ideas

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
So I usually drink wine when I go out but I am in the mood for something different tonight and a little more low calorie. Any ideas? my wine is usually 114 cals a glass, anybody have good lower calorie but just as effective at getting a good buzz suggestions.

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    yes mam! Vodka Splash water Splash soda, lemon wedges :)
  • kaleas
    kaleas Posts: 200
    Options
    You could always do shots of straight up liquor. ;D Most have between 80 to 100 calories a shot and will do the job A LOT quicker than any of the light beers would. Even a mix drink with diet soda has more calories than doing straight shots.

This of course is if you actually want to catch a good buzz.
  • Dkissel
    Dkissel Posts: 1
    Options
    skinny girl margarita, 37 calories, premade mix and yummy
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    Options
    I'm interested in the responses to tagging this for later.
  • crispywalker
    crispywalker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not as much alcohol... but what has helped me keep the weight off is drinking water in between each alcholic drink and als making sangria with white or red wine and some fruit and diet sprite.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    vodka and diet coke is pretty low.
  • otgrouch
    otgrouch Posts: 21
    Options
    Smirnoff Light Ice (Canada) has 100 calories. It is not as sweet as the regular smirnoff ice(228 calories):smile:
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    BUMP.......me too....beach trip this weekend and I don't really want to blow all my hard work but also want to have a good time and relax!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options

hmmmmm.....will def have to look into this one!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys these are great ideas, keep em coming, I might try them all lol
  • christineanne8
    Options
    Try Bud Select 55, MGD 64, or Michelob Ultra (95 calories).. If you like beer, that is.
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Vodka, tonic, splash of cranberry and a lime wedge. Around 75 calories I think!
  • myanko
    myanko Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    UV blue (1oz shot-69 calories)- mixed with Crystal Light Lemonade is really tasty.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Vodka and Sprite Zero FTW!! But you may not find Sprite Zero out and about in the bars.
  • katenysh
    katenysh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Rum and Diet coke. should be about 65-80 calories. It's my drink of choice ;)
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    No much help but after I had a few I could not care less how many calaries are in the drinks as long as they keep flowing, It's good to let your hair down once in a while and just forget about it all and get W**kered.
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Not as much alcohol... but what has helped me keep the weight off is drinking water in between each alcholic drink and als making sangria with white or red wine and some fruit and diet sprite.

I'm with you.

I rarely drink anymore but when I do..I love sangria. I mix red wine with diet lemonade and squeeze fresh lemon and lime juice into it, then cut up whatever fruit I have (normally apples, oranges, plums, pineapple, grapes, lemon, lime) it's really refreshing, gets you quite drunk and it's nice to munch all the booze soaked fruit afterwards!

If you're not into that, vodka and a diet mixer is probably your best bet. Have fun! :drinker:
  • qfrost
    qfrost Posts: 9 Member
    Options
  • qfrost
    qfrost Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Where can I find the skinny girl margarita, 37 calories, premade mix????