Need friends who have thier diary's public!

Options
All my real life friends keep thier diaries private and I feel like the accountability is a big part of me being motivated. Would love to get ideas from other people's diaries, and them be inspired by mine, as I like to cook.

Replies

• Amber_hanson27
    Amber_hanson27 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love to cook!!!!! I'm on board if you would like to add me. Been at this a while I'd love to help if I could!! Yes open diary :)
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I need someone to check and see if mine is open please
  • babybluentexas
    babybluentexas Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need someone to check and see if mine is open please
    They have to be friends with you first! :)
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary has been open since the first day I logged in. It is the only way to be completely accountable. I'm trying to eat healthier, but as you'll be able to see if you do add me, that doesn't always happen :D I make sure I'm in a deficit though by the end of the day.
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Just ignore Wednesday where I was 1279 calories over :/
  • Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My dairy is open :) I dont cook from scratch but I do try to buy the healthiest meals. Feel free to add me :)
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I cook 2-4x per week, and I'm wide open. Feel free to friend or stalk me.
  • megaiken92
    megaiken92 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Anyone, for that matter! I cook most all of my meals and would love to be able to see what other people are making.
  • Taylor3
    Taylor3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I cook quite a bit and am always looking for new ideas!
  • lindseyreid1125
    lindseyreid1125 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love to cook versus eating out any day. I try to incorporate healthier options into my cooking even though it is still a work in progress since I LOVE Cajun cooking. I just started myFitnesspal but will take full advantage of the diary.
  • wonderwm1
    wonderwm1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I do most of my cooking. I'm always looking for new ideas (and friends)
  • babybluentexas
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all your responses. I really love cooking, and I since I grew up in the south, southern cooking is my go to, but it's usually not the healthiest. So I am adventuring into still having the taste, but on a healthier scale. I posted this on another thread but here is what I made last night for dinner. It was a stuffed hatch chili porch chop (these were premade by HEB, but I could probably recreate it easily) and I smothered it with quinotto and made a nice spaghetti squash and sweet potatoes.

Normally, the majority of the ingredients would have been calorie laden, but this cut a lot of the cals out. :)
  • babybluentexas
    Options
  • noraofthefuture
    noraofthefuture Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! My diary is public :) I welcome any friends! :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to peek at my diary :) and you are more than welcome to add me
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open for all to see even when I am really bad I put items down. The only way is to be honest with what you eat. I would love to look at other people diary too. Just to see how they differ from me. X
  • Cynthiamr2015
    Cynthiamr2015 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I sent you a invite. Let's be friends :blush:
  • babybluentexas
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! :)
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I also cook most of my meals so you can see lots of random veggies.
  • tillthefitladysings
    tillthefitladysings Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to friends, feel free to add me. I love cooking and love sharing recipes. :smile: