Salmon Dinner recipes?

Options
CuhhJuhh
CuhhJuhh Posts: 10 Member
I have some salmon in my freezer that I would love to cook up and eat. What are some good recipes for it?

Replies

• dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    This recipe sounds like it would be spicy but it is not as spicy as you think. I have made it as is and with less red pepper flakes both were really good. The leftovers are great in salads or with cream cheese, shallots and capers on crackers.

soupspiceeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2013/02/roasted-red-pepper-and-garlic-salmon.html

• pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Poach on a bed of lemon slices. Serve warm or chilled. Yum.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I love love teriyaki salmon.
  • scotkat
    scotkat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mix a little brown sugar & cinnamon together, roll salmon in it to cover & leave to marinade for 20 minutes, grill until cooked through on low heat, serve with shredded cooked cabbage, with a little low fat marg & pepper
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Google Salmon dinner recipes or healthy salmon dinner recipes and you will be up to you oven in suggestion, many with how to videos!
  • Jenyfyr
    Jenyfyr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    These are two of my favourite salmon recipes - we make one or the other at least once a week around here:

Warm Salmon & Asparagus salad over greens (this recipe is actually from a South Beach diet cookbook but it's soooo good!) http://wegottaeat.com/elaine.wencil/recipes/warm-salmon-and-asparagus-salad

Salmon with Hoisin Glaze and Spicy Snap Peas- this comes together so fast, if you can find an excuse not to make it, you don't deserve to enjoy the deliciousness! http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/salmon-with-hoisin-glaze
  • gymbunny1_xo
    gymbunny1_xo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We do bake our salmon in tinfoil with a tiny bit of honey drizzle, cummin seed and 2 spoons of water For 20 mins each side (?)... Then put it in fridge and eat Next day with peppers mushrooms etc ...
  • kvansteen
    kvansteen Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Salmon Cakes are the best! You do have to have a login, but it's free. My kids, husband, and everyone loves this recipe! https://www.americastestkitchen.com/recipes/6600-easy-salmon-cakes
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    Bake salmon with basil pesto spread on top. Steam broccoli florets and smother it with a f#load of butter topped with slivered almonds, crushed black pepper and sea salt. Wild grain rice on the side. And wine. Done.
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I marinate mine in a little bit of soy sauce and sesame oil. No more than 1/2 tbsp of oil and a few drops of soy for a 1 lb piece. I sear it on the BBQ until flakey and serve with maple syrup drizzled on top.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    dklibert wrote: »
    This recipe sounds like it would be spicy but it is not as spicy as you think. I have made it as is and with less red pepper flakes both were really good. The leftovers are great in salads or with cream cheese, shallots and capers on crackers.

soupspiceeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2013/02/roasted-red-pepper-and-garlic-salmon.html

good recipes yum
  • jsae06
    jsae06 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, black pepper, tons of dill, squeeze of lemon. Roast on high heat.
  • genenebarrett
    genenebarrett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    McCormick Smokehouse Maple - sprinkle it on and grill. Absolutely delicious!!!