In Early 20's, tryna lose 30lbs+

Options
:smile: I'm 20 and looking for support from people my age, I'm 200lbs, ultimately trying to reach 145lbs. Like many of you I've tried to lose weight for a loong time and I think I failed because I was always so unmotivated and had little surrounding support so I hope to get that from this site. I recently lost and regained 25lbs in the last few months due to stress and boredom.
I am a fairly lonely person and I think the benefits of befriending ppl like me on this site would be great for us, so feel free to add me.

Replies

• Celeste305
    Celeste305 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I have the same problems of losing and gaining weight, I also believe that having a support circle is important to maintain goals!
  • Pcdgirl
    Pcdgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm the same age and trying to lose like you. Last year I lost 60lbs but am starting to gain some back due to medication. Not sure if working out and eating less is gonna help at all but I'm gonna try. I'm currently 180lbs and would like to lose 10lbs for right now. I'm setting small goals to not get discouraged. I've started learning how to belly dance for my work out. Also squats for a better butt lol. I'm also a loner and don't do much during the day. So yeah just wanted to say hi and let you know there's someone else in the same situation as you. Good luck!
  • mermaiidmariia
    mermaiidmariia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate each other! I've tried so hard many times but always lost the motivation. As long as we all group together to give each other that motivation we can do anything