Looking for friends that are also 5"2

Options

Replies

• stef0114
    stef0114 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well! Goal weight is 115 and I'm currently at 127.

Feel free to add me as a friend! My diary is open and I log on everyday.
  • stef0114
    stef0114 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    mthao7185 wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm 5'1, 30 years old with a 10 month old baby. Was 112lbs pre-pregnancy, 156lbs at delivery (yes I ate everything in my path while pregnant), now 127lbs and want to get back down to at least 115lbs. Add me! I need motivation!

Oh wow! We have the same goal weight and current weight!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I'm 5'1" and have been fluctuating between 105-109 for about 6 months. I'd like to drop a few more and maintain closer to 100-105. My running times get quicker at the lower weight and I like looking leaner. But I'm cool maintaining where I'm at for now.
  • hylton960
    hylton960 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" looking to lose 40 lbs CW:170. I just started this app and if anyone has been able to lose weight and has some tips and motivation for me that would be great ! I hope everyone reaches their goal to a healthy life
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I'm down 57 pounds at 155 right now, 20 pounds left until my goal. I've never been below 135 below as an adult and struggled to even maintain at that weight so I doubt I'll go much below that.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Shorty over here!
    Height: 5'2
    Starting weight: 262
    Current Weight: 183
    Goal weight: 130

Would love more motivation!
  • bonitasuet37
    bonitasuet37 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 2. Currently 152. Not sure how much more i want to lose. Add me. Its getting harder to stay motovated. Lost 33 pounds since February.
  • dinsfamily
    dinsfamily Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    mandiRN1 wrote: »
    Wow, looks like I need to be following all of you!! I am 5'2" SW 204, CW 167. I would just love to maintain around 150lbs. Which yes I know is still over what I should be but I've always been bigger and feel that if I would get down to 110-120 I wouldn't be myself. Over the last month or two I haven't seen much change on the scale. I am running a half marathon the end of September, so I do a long run at least 2 days a week and also do kickboxing and weight circuit training both 2 days a week. I kind of know where my problem is - yep getting back to eating more clean. I've been slacking. Would love to find some friend for extra motivation:)

I'm running a couple of half this year. First one in Dec and the second in late Jan. I find that I usually eat better during running season because a long run after eating poorly or too much does not go well. MFP should take.the guesswork out of that for me this season. Is this your first half?
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and am steadily losing half a pound a week, give or take. 35 more pounds to go.
  • smileylace
    smileylace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Back on after a few months. Need some help getting back on track! I'm 5'2" at 193, with 38% BF. I'd like to get back down to 155 with <30% BF. I getting married next April and would love loses one of this weight.
  • ronregpablo
    ronregpablo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends who are also 5"2, I'm currently 130 lbs my GW is 122 lbs, my friends and family aren't on MFP so it would be great to be inspired by other people! Especially people who work out a lot

• ronregpablo
    ronregpablo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy im the same hight, 140 pounds (10 stone 1) but want to get down to 8stone 112 pounds, I work out loads love spinning classes everyday weights walking cycling, I need a push to get last of my weight off have lost just over 5 stone, add me and we can get motivated
  • NatalieHowe1988
    NatalieHowe1988 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also 5'2, started at 130 (before mfp) currently 123 would love to be 115 but that's not going to happen, would be happy with 120lbs! Add me x
  • Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"!
    I have no idea what I actually weigh since I weigh myself at night. I'm normally 117-121 at night, so I'm probably 115 lbs. I have no goal weight, just looking to get stronger. :)
  • kuttima1983
    kuttima1983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all.
    I am new here. I want to join as well. Could some one say how does this one work.
    Thku
  • amzhun
    amzhun Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5"!!! Welcome any new friends
  • louise5779
    louise5779 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 5"3 started at 127, current weight 121, goal 112 but I will see what 115-116 looks like. Going on holiday in two weeks to all inclusive 7 star luxury. Not going to work out or count calories while I'm there so the more I lose before the better.
  • rosanneyarde
    rosanneyarde Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy im the same hight, 140 pounds (10 stone 1) but want to get down to 8stone 112 pounds, I work out loads love spinning classes everyday weights walking cycling, I need a push to get last of my weight off have lost just over 5 stone, add me and we can get motivated

Well done so far! It's tough! I started at 10.7 and am now 9.3 stone. You can do it!
  • Newalex16
    Newalex16 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your lost !!!!!
    I'm trying to get down 60 lbs ..... I'm[/b]
    ajc1309 wrote: »
    I'm 5'3", lost 57lbs so far. Now at 129lbs and trying to get between 112-119lbs. Feel free to add me!
    mandiRN1 wrote: »
    Wow, looks like I need to be following all of you!! I am 5'2" SW 204, CW 167. I would just love to maintain around 150lbs. Which yes I know is still over what I should be but I've always been bigger and feel that if I would get down to 110-120 I wouldn't be myself. Over the last month or two I haven't seen much change on the scale. I am running a half marathon the end of September, so I do a long run at least 2 days a week and also do kickboxing and weight circuit training both 2 days a week. I kind of know where my problem is - yep getting back to eating more clean. I've been slacking. Would love to find some friend for extra motivation:)

• rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5". I used to be 5'2" in my younger days. 120 lbs. and aiming for 115, but if I can't get there, to do a recomp.