Time for a TRANSFORMATION! 50+ pounds to lose!

Options
CarissaTBell
CarissaTBell Posts: 12 Member
edited August 2015 in Getting Started
Hey all!
I am a single mom working on becoming my own transformation story. I have a good 50+ pounds to lose & have already got a good start on my journey but looking for friends out there who can help motivate, support, & hold me accountable & need me to do the same for them! I am completely determined to make this happen but having individuals who are like-minded & have similar goals right there alongside me in the trenches makes all the difference :) Please feel free to send me a message or an add!

Replies

• jbirdy76
    jbirdy76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am a single momma too. Ready to make time for self care and help make my home a healthier happier place in the process. Would love to lend support if I can.
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i have 60 to lose add me!
  • shelfro91
    shelfro91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 40 lbs left to lose after new baby
  • Mominajourney
    Mominajourney Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Songle mom here too with 50 lbs to lose...feel free to add me!
  • Leanne99999
    Leanne99999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mum too with 50 kgs to lose (100 pounds?). I've lost 16kg so far and pleased with my start but like you would be great to have like minded friends on the journey as still a way to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • lindseyreid1125
    lindseyreid1125 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. I have realized it's hard to lose weight all on your own without a little encouragement here and there. I would be happy to support you! I want to lose 80lbs and have been wanting to for awhile, so I have picked up lots of advice along the way.
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would also like to lose 50 plus pounds, please free to add me, we can support one another, good luck!!!