going back to original eatingI

Options
is there some way to find my food intake from 6 months ago? I have regained almost 10# this summer & would like my memory refreshed as to how I ate when I lost 25 #.
I know I've been lax in the exercise area & am working on that area

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    You ought to be able to go back in your diary to then, unless you have a new profile?
  • Milliepet
    Milliepet Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    how would I do this? I tried to put calendar back to September & October 2014 without success. That only changed the calendar to where I would be adding food to it.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    If the date on the calendar changed but there's no food listed, it sounds like you didn't log during those dates.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    If you logged food on that day, it would show it. Six months would be February.
  • Milliepet
    Options
    my does time fly. Actually i've been on maintenance since November 2014. Also, I checked several dates & was very strict with recording my eating during September & October especially
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Not sure how far back you want to go. I was able to get to Sept 2014 (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Milliepet?date=2014-09-01) and Oct 2014 (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Milliepet?date=2014-10-01).

How I did it:
    - go to your food diary
    - click on the calendar icon beside the date
    - use the little blue arrows to move between months
    - click on calendar day to get to that specific day
  • Milliepet
    Options
    thanks everyone, I finally figured it out. This is going to help me get back on track. o:)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    Ooh I was literally just doing the same thing because I want to lose again. Very different diary back then...geesh.
  • Milliepet
    Options
    I agree Arditarose. It helped me get back on track today. I will continue with the 'past' journals workouts.
    Best wishes to you