Looking for Support and Motivation

Options
Alright!my name is Katherine , I did fitness pal for a few months and loved it and it work obviously combine with healthy eating and light work outs. But I left and I guess is because I could not find the motivation and support for those around me and for my busy life. I tend to not eat for long periods of time or just work and forget to eat.
My goals are this:
I'm 4'11 123 pounds
Goals 100 Pounds and Tone my Lower abdominal, legs and obvious lose muffin top
Eat small portions and more of them
At least 5 to 6 times a day
Cut juke food and eating out
NOT eat after 6pm
DRINK more water 5 12oz Bottles

Time frame I am not sure , I'm really looking for support and feed back . I am no doctor and I just wish to feel healthier and be back to my normal weight. Help would be great!

Replies

• esorielirol
    esorielirol Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    looks like we have the same goal weight! with a bit hard work and perseverance I know we can reach that goal! nice to see someone with the same height as me. lol
  • kttktlv
    kttktlv Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    looks like we have the same goal weight! with a bit hard work and perseverance I know we can reach that goal! nice to see someone with the same height as me. lol

I know lol sometimes many day I'll look like at stick in that weight but I just feel so much better and healthier so pretty happy I can have someone to pick me up if I fail :)
  • AnnieJaneW
    AnnieJaneW Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi my names Annie :smile:
    From Australia, 5"3', 75kg (dont know what that is in pounds sorry!) hoping to get down to 65kg by Christmas :smile:
    Hope you're all going ok in your journey's :blush:
  • kttktlv
    kttktlv Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AnnieJaneW wrote: »
    Hi my names Annie :smile:
    From Australia, 5"3', 75kg (dont know what that is in pounds sorry!) hoping to get down to 65kg by Christmas :smile:
    Hope you're all going ok in your journey's :blush:

Hi Annie pounds is the equivalent of kg for you guys . I wish you the best of luck and hope we can achieve our goal together :)
  • KnitGurl78
    KnitGurl78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Katy, I live in Canada. I'm 5' and 145 pounds, I would like to get down to 115. I've been cutting treats and watching fat and calories, I walk a lot for my job and I have a toddler so I'm lightly active. I'm also going in to a boxing-based fitness centre on Monday to see how I like it - it's a tad expensive but there's no contracts so I can buy a session whenever I want to.

Anyway, just looking for friends and support :) My BFF got me into this place and I'm liking it so far. I like to make new friends :)