Before and After Pic (still in progress)

ezzy1399
ezzy1399 Posts: 3 Member
It is important to see how far you have come sometimes to prevent getting discouraged. I am so glad that I took a "before" photo 2 YEARS ago. I know, I know...it has taken me 2 years to lose about 30 lbs, but slllooowww and steady wins the race. I still have 10 lbs to go--maybe by next year ;) haha. I'm about 167 in the before photo and 140 in the after photo (5'3"). ae43ue.jpg

Replies

• maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Way to go. You are totally right, slow and steady definitely is the way to go for long term loss. You look great, keep up the good work!!
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    You look great!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    I can see a real difference... great job hanging in there. Doing this long term is more chance to keep it off and make it healthy choices rather than simply a diet where all the weight comes off quickly and goes on quicker.

You look awesome :)
  • ezzy1399
    Thanks so much you guys!!!
  • FrantaAthletics
    FrantaAthletics Posts: 48 Member
    Awesome job! This can only add to the fire to continue to achieve your goal! :)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Great job!! You look wonderful.
  • mpeters1965
    mpeters1965 Posts: 370 Member
    Looking great! I'm on the slow and steady path too and built a lot like you! It's nice to see the results. Thanks!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    AWESOME job!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Way to go! You look awesome!
  • ezzy1399
    Looking great! I'm on the slow and steady path too and built a lot like you! It's nice to see the results. Thanks!
    /;.

Thanks everyone. And as to the slow and steady, it really is a good thing. I have always had such a hard time with maintance so this is basically great practice.

• SkyeGuy
    SkyeGuy Posts: 7 Member
    WOW you look amazing!! Such a drastic difference, and you were pretty wow before too! Congratz, keep it up!!! It took me a lonnnnnng time too; slow and steady really does win the race!
  • mvela82
    mvela82 Posts: 1 Member
    Great job! You are an inspiration, I am just starting out with a similar start weight and end goal. Slow and steady!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    We have very similar stats! Thanks for posting great job! It is taking me a long time too. Only lost 11 lbs in 3 months .... slow and steady....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!