Alcohol Ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• lajojo
    lajojo Posts: 5
    Options
    Sugar Free Redbull and Vodka (orange, tastes like tic-tacs) - 15 calories but becareful because it will sneak up on you after 2 or 3 drinks. When you are buring fat your body soaks up alcohol REALLY fast. :)
  • Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Sweet tea vodka with water over ice.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Vodka, blackcurrant & soda water... i used to have it with lemonade, but its too many cals :(
  • ag23c
    ag23c Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started drinking vodka and soda water with fresh lemon and lime wedges. Yummy and refreshing!
  • amyers35
    amyers35 Posts: 51
    Options
    if at home VnC cocktails from liquor store! Premade like $13 a liter. Its new so it may not be out in some places yet. google it. SO yummy. all natural too. its natural fruit juice with vodka -make sure to shake it up before you drink bc theirs fruit pulp at the bottom. less calories than a glass of wine. my favorite flavor is pacific breeze!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    When I was in college, while I was on WW, at home I would drink gin and crystal light. It was my own "healthy" tom collins. haha!
  • LemonCitron
    LemonCitron Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I like vodka with water and lemon & lime juice. It just tastes like lemon water and all you have to count is the calories from the vodka :D
  • acakeforawife
    Options
    Vodka, tonic, splash of cranberry and a lime wedge. Around 75 calories I think!

This is not really accurate -- the vodka alone would be about 75-100 calories (depending on how generous your shot is), and the tonic water would be another 75 or so. Unless you meant soda water.

One of my favourite drinks is a variation on a mojito -- I use white rum, fresh mint, lime juice, and diet tonic water. You only need to count the calories for the rum. (About 100).

I also like to mix Crystal Light with sparkling water and add a flavoured vodka to that. Yum! So refreshing in the summer.
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I used to be a huge vodka/tonic drinker but, there are calories in vodka AND tonic. So I switched it up. Vodka/soda. Doesn't take wonderful but, it sure gets the job done.

ALTHOUGH, this did not help me this weekend. Maybe because I drank my entire long weekend. :)

Enjoy!
  • evenidomhnaill
    Options
    Vodka, soda water and lime cordial is yummy or you could make white wine spritzers which is white wine and soda water same amount of calories but you get 2 glasses instead of one. Tia maria and diet coke or coke zero
  • pearlandmom
    Options
    MiO Liquid Water Enhancer - 0 calories - pick your flavor! I used the Berry Pomegranate, but there are 6 flavors...Peach Tea, Sweet Tea, Mango Peach, Strawberry Watermelon, Fruit Punch! At the bar, I ordered water and vodka and added the drops to flavor. The bottles are small enough to carry in your purse and it worked great! You can even order double water and still just do a single shot of vodka to make them last longer! You only have to count the calories for the Vodka!!

Good Luck and Have Fun!