Looking for any moms to keep eachother motivated!

Options
been using this app on and off since last year, I'm back at it now and I'm loving the results!

Replies

• drm673
    drm673 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me 2 I think it has many great options
  • amanda_0513
    amanda_0513 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Good luck to you on your fitness journey!
  • LuvParris24
    LuvParris24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this section of fitness pal.... I need motivation. So hope this section will be very helpful
  • amanda_0513
    amanda_0513 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request!
  • zctsab
    zctsab Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm stacey I had a little one 7 months ago and need motivation to get fit add me if you would like :)
  • ChantelleSpence2015
    Options
    Heyy I'm chantelle, became a mom almost 2 years ago and since then I've let myself go. I've gained quite a bit since and definitely looking for motivation and friends to join my journey!
  • kakolidatta
    kakolidatta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey i m kakoli mom of 2 kids . youngest is 6 month . have gained so much in 2 months . need to loose 20 pounds. need friends
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Karen :) I'm on a mission to lose weight after having my 5 month old & would love new friends in the same boat!
  • wgaskins
    wgaskins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on this app for a while, but was never really consistent. Just looking for encouragement/motivation so I can lose the 20 lbs I gained AFTER
  • iKennyG
    iKennyG Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2. I definitely would like to be friends with other moms looking to loss their baby weight.
  • waterbaby40
    waterbaby40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Mum's,
    Looked in the mirror and realised I can't keep using the post baby fat excuse anymore, my little boy is 3! I am more of a slummy Mummy than a yummy Mummy and would love to meet some virtual pen pals on here for mutual motivational chats! I've got 4 stone to lose and want to lose at least a stone before the 28th of Sept as I'm due to have an operation. I'm on day 4 and I've been really good (even though I'm ogling the left over potato waffle on my little boys plate as I type!)
    Save me from my serial addiction to my child's left overs and befriend me please!
  • 2BFit2017
    2BFit2017 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I have a 5 year old boy and looking to connect with other moms for motivation! Feel free to add me