NEW FAN OF MYFITNESSPAL

Options
Hello, my name is Vicki. I am new to this but I am starting to like this program already. My goal is to lose 20 pounds or more within 3 months and I just pray myfitnesspal can help me achieve my goal. I have confident in myself and I am going to do whatever it takes to lose these pounds lol :-) If anyone would like to add me as a new friend, you can! Thanks :-)

Replies

• MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    congrats on making the commitment, this is a great site to help you track and monitor your food and exercise. You also will find lots of motivation here as well. Good luck on your journey!
  • cpofsky
    cpofsky Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Vicki

I am new to this as well! We are all in this together. My goal is to lighten up and have fun while being active and eating right.

Have a great day!

Caren
  • makeupartist12
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • msvicki_11
    Options
    Thanks!
  • sbakke52
    sbakke52 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Vicki..good luck.lf you put your mind to it and track your caloric intake, you will be very successful. If you exercise along with it, you will succeed even more..the best to you...
  • msvicki_11
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Work your plan and your plan will work for you. You can reach your goal.
  • shavond
    shavond Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    PLEASE GIVE MY COUSIN SOME GREAT WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT! LOVE YOU VICKI MAE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • msvicki_11
    Options
    LOVE U TOO HUN! THANKS!
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP & Good luck!