How Often....

Options
How often do you weigh yourself? Do you do it at night or in the morning? Clothes on or off?

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Always in the morning, minimal clothing, every few days or so.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    once a week, first thing in the morning - no clothes
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Every morning, wearing the same thing.
  • Edjeep
    Edjeep Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Every morning at the same time, before I drink anything, right after shower, in boxers. Seems like I pretty consistent way to do it. I log every day that I see a drop. I don't log the days the needle doesn't move or goes up a little. That way I don't get to stressed and my graph always goes down and to the right. :) I plan to keep with this until it stops working for me.
  • kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I try to do it every day, in the morning, no clothes. I use Libra (mobile app) to track the trend, that way I don't have to freak out about fluctuation that much and I can pay attention to the projection to make sure I stay on track.
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    No clothes or just underwear, first thing in the morning (after going to the toilet).
    I'm maintaining, so weigh every 2 weeks.....but once a week when i was losing.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Every morning naked.
  • lyndsayspoolio
    lyndsayspoolio Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Every morning wearing pjs
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I weigh in each morning before eating/drinking anything, after using the restroom, and clothes-free.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I try to only do it 2-3x a week to make sure Im keeping on track. I weigh naked and after going to the bathroom in the morning.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Same time, place and same bat channel.
  • HikeCyclist
    HikeCyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself probably every other day, but don't weigh at all during PMS and TOM.

Always first thing in the morning, after I poop lol and before I eat. Usually naked but sometimes with clothes on- but never with heavy clothes like jeans or thick sweaters.
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Once a week or so, with my pj's on.
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    My pj's are nearly all the same, so I'm okay with that. Plus I weigh in my kitchen, and at some point, my kid may ask questions if I'm wandering around nekkid.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Once a week, early morning, birthday suit.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    In the mornings, right after I used the bathroom, naked.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Every other day, first thing in the morning. I'm maintaining so there is no need for me to weigh in more than that.
  • mrssabre113
    mrssabre113 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Edjeep wrote: »
    Every morning at the same time, before I drink anything, right after shower, in boxers. Seems like I pretty consistent way to do it. I log every day that I see a drop. I don't log the days the needle doesn't move or goes up a little. That way I don't get to stressed and my graph always goes down and to the right. :) I plan to keep with this until it stops working for me.

I do the same thing. First thing in the morning in a bra and underwear. Some times every day, some times every few days, some times once a week, pretty much whenever I feel like I lost. I don't log unless I lose, my body fluctuates a few pounds every day.