Becoming A Better Me

Options
I recently made a cross country move from Alabama to California, talk about a change in lifestyle!! I just turned 20 this past Monday and decided it was time to make some serious changes in my life before it is to late. I am currently 195lbs and my goal is 145lbs. I would love help and motivation from people who are wanting to change their lives just like me. I am also commit to helping other people reach their goals in life! Send me a friend request so we can get to know each other (:

Replies

• belinda_73
    belinda_73 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I just recently moved from Oklahoma to Colorado, Sept 2014. Almost on my year mark and I totally understand what you mean by culture shock. I've gained some poundage during the stress of the change and am on board with logging my food and losing it!
  • rebeccabooker95
    rebeccabooker95 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I made my move in May with my husband for the military and that is exactly what I did before and after the move. Stress eat!! I've finally opened my eyes to it and I'm ready to take the steps to change. I would love to help you out along your journey any way I can.
  • lindseyreid1125
    lindseyreid1125 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We're similar in our goals - I'm 200lbs wanting to return to 150lbs. It's tough making that drastic of a move.