30 Day Shred Results

Options
I did my first full round of 30 Day Shred from May 2nd-June 2nd (along with running/walking intervals every other day) and here are my results:

Day 1
Weight: 173.5
Waist: 34
Hips: 42
Thigh: 24.5
zjeygz.jpgeb4e2x.jpg

Day 30
Weight: 168
Waist: 33
Hips: 40
Thigh: 24
2wg861c.jpg24n0869.jpg

Also, I went from wearing size 12 to size 10! I've never been a 10 before, and now I'm sitting comfortably in a pair of size 10 shorts and all my size 12s are getting pretty loose (still wearable but probably not for much longer).

So, what's next? I'm going to keep up with the running (using Podrunner's 5K program) and will be starting P90 on Monday. The dvds are sitting at my library and waiting for me to pick them up.

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am starting the shred in the month of July. Keep it up!
  • 2BabyMama
    2BabyMama Posts: 65
    Options
    Great job! Very noticable difference! I'm staring the Shred as soon as it arrives in the mail. I've been very encouraged by the results I've seen on here.
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Congrats to you :) I just started the Shred 3 days ago (again - didn't finish first time). I'm hoping to see some good results as well!!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I really need to get this DVD!! Congrats on your success!!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    THAT IS SUPER!!!! I am and ahve been in the midst of 30DS. Between illness and being busy it has been a long haul. I started in the beginning of April and need to get back to it. I was on Day 3 Level 2 about a month ago. Now that life is calming down I am going to get back to it for June. In the time I did do it I saw a tone of results using it and doing Zumba and an elliptical. LOVE IT!!!!! YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Can't wait to see pics of your next progress!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work, I am doing the 30 day shred but not every day just 3 -4 times a week. I am hoping next month to do it continuously. Your results are really motivating!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I started it last night so I hope to see reults as good as yours!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job! And especially awesome that you met that goal BEFORE you had aimed for. Keep up the good work lady!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    P90 is sweet! I"m a week away from starting 3/4... enjoy!
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    Wow, great job! I'm thinking about getting into this once I hit my first mini goal. :) Good luck on your others! You can do it!
  • PhatChic1186
    PhatChic1186 Posts: 173
    Options
    Awesome job... What is this 30day Shred??? I hear alot of people talk about it..
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    amazing!!
  • updowngirl
    updowngirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look so much stronger--look at your posture in profile! I think carrying ourselves with confidence and strength is a beautiful thing. Great job--I have my dvd and will start this week on the 30DS--thanks for the inspiration!!
  • AdonicaHall
    Options
    I also started the 30 Day Shred last night! I wish ya lots of luck!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Awesome! I am on Day 4 of Level 1 ! Hoping to have some good results, too!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • bbdzee
    bbdzee Posts: 35
    Options
    I just did Day 1 of my 30 Day Shred! So far i love it! It was tough but I never knew how many nearly right pushups I can do! I haven't done jumping jacks in years! Gotta say I hope there is less to jiggle next time---that was crazy!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Thank you . . . You look great. . . and that really encourages me to break out my dvd!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!