Whole Food Plant Based Newbie here!

Options
Hello!

I wanted to see if anyone else on here is following the Whole Food Plant Based lifestyle, and if so, how is it working for you? Any recipes?

I'm brand new to the lifestyle, exactly one week tomorrow, after watching a documentary called Forks over Knives.

I'm looking for recipes that have flavor! Please share if you have them :)

Replies

• khristiana
    khristiana Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm also looking for a juicer, if anyone can give me recommendations, thanks!
  • khristiana
    khristiana Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great! Thank you very much.
  • cndkendrick
    cndkendrick Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Congrats for the change!! As far as recipes go.... I would invest in some cookbooks. When I made the change (this is my 1 year anniversary) I went onto Amazon and bought almost every WFPB cookbook they had... It was around 18. The one's I keep turning back to are Happy Herbivores. Also visit simpledailyrecipes.com, Jill makes some good stuff there too.
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've been following a WFPB diet for about 2 months now and I feel great! I'm losing inches more than weight thus far but I haven't been working out regularly or aggressively. That said, I have more energy, my mood is elevated, my skin is glowing (or so I've been told), I'm sleeping deeper and waking up more refreshed.

Best recipes can be found on Pinterest! Also google: Engine 2 Diet. Just about any began recipe can be made WFPB via substitutions. It's taken time to get my groove on in the kitchen but it's on now.

I'll friend you and share more.
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    PS. MY favorite juicer is the Magic Bullet RX. so easy to use!