139 Days to 2016

livelifenow91
livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
edited August 2015 in Motivation and Support
Are you ready to recommit to fitness? Don't let your New Year's resolution from 2015 pass you by. Let's lose some weight as the new year approaches! I'm starting a group for a challenge of 139 days to 2016 - we will have fitness challenges, support boards, and fun conversations as we all prepare to enter 2016 as new people! :smiley:

Want to join? Leave a comment and I'll add you to the group!

Replies

• pussycatdoll21
    pussycatdoll21 Posts: 58 Member
    I'm in!
  • ColinsMommaOC
    ColinsMommaOC Posts: 296 Member
    sounds good to me :)
  • ashleypetrie4
    ashleypetrie4 Posts: 119 Member
    I'm in! :)
  • Internistella
    Internistella Posts: 67 Member
    I am in too!
  • newGenn
    newGenn Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in!
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Im in!!!!!
  • cherries12345
    cherries12345 Posts: 70 Member
    Yes, I am in!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Do you sell Beachbody or Advocare or anything else? Is this going to turn into you offering or mentioning that you lost lots of weight with this product and that you have wonder shakes to sell?
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Nope! Just a group to support each other as we move toward the new year
  • 0xNikkix0
    0xNikkix0 Posts: 145 Member
    I'm in!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Nope! Just a group to support each other as we move toward the new year
    Sounds great!
  • NolaElaine
    NolaElaine Posts: 6 Member
    So got up at 7 o'clock this morning had a Barenaked peanut butter bar with my coffee worked out for a good 30 minutes mostly strength trainingthen proceeded to slice my lemons and make my daily lemon water had a baby organic yogurt yum yum and a banana with cinnamoncleaned my upstairs housegetting ready to go outside and clean out my garagethink I will have lunch first spring leaf salad wrapped in a flour tortilla with avocado and about a teaspoon of chipotle ranch dressing hoping this will fill me up for a couple of hours I hate the feeling of being hungry and that seems to be the issue when you eat healthy and watch your calorie intakejoin this group last night really hoping to find some positive and helpful educational encouragement and support :-)
  • ear1011
    ear1011 Posts: 50 Member
    edited August 2015
    Omg I'm in!! I was suffering from very low motivation for about a month. Every January Since 2013 I make a resolution to get to 135 lbs. I have been within 10 lbs for about a month now and when I stopped seeing results got very discouraged. I decided I am giving up ice cream, alcohol and trail mix for at least 30 days to see if that helps. Those are my vices!! I'd love to go into 2016 at my goal!!
  • laurenschab
    laurenschab Posts: 1 Member
    Can you add me? I'd like to join!
  • lottichar
    lottichar Posts: 25 Member
    I'm in too if that's okay! :)
  • Fitness_voyager
    Fitness_voyager Posts: 13 Member
    I want to join this if still possible! I will definitely be needing this
  • ear1011
    ear1011 Posts: 50 Member
    ear1011 wrote: »
    Omg I'm in!! I was suffering from very low motivation for about a month. Every January Since 2013 I make a resolution to get to 135 lbs. I have been within 10 lbs for about a month now and when I stopped seeing results got very discouraged. I decided I am giving up ice cream, alcohol and trail mix for at least 30 days to see if that helps. Those are my vices!! I'd love to go into 2016 at my goal!!

One exception is if my bf brings me ice cream because I think that's the sweetest thing
  • HeleyneBeam
    HeleyneBeam Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in as well!! :)
  • Louz163
    Louz163 Posts: 243 Member
    Im in :-)
  • joan3990
    joan3990 Posts: 10 Member
    Please add me.