Looking for friends

Options
I've been here about 10 days. I enjoy reading the message boards, but was kinda lookin for friends with the same goals. Yes we're all here to be healthier, but not all of as are easiely motivated. My husband thinks I look great so while I calorie count he just shakes his head a little. . . anyway. . Hello all?

Replies

• sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    I know what you mean. While my partner supports my weight loss, she's also really into baking and is constantly making high sugar and caloric desserts and pouts when I don't eat them. It seems like she just doesn't get it.
  • meeshu1976
    meeshu1976 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can friend me if you like. I know how you feel about your husband saying you look great and that you don't need to do anything. My husband tells me that all the time. When I look into the mirror I see something different than what he does.

I wish you the best of luck! You can do it. There are plently of people on here that will help you reach your goal. You're never alone.
  • jenjukasa
    jenjukasa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome as well!!

you can friend me too. This site is awesome!
  • botography
    botography Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am a square dancer looking for other square dancers. We have a "BIG" problem and it is our TABLE. We dance off lots of calories, huge. But the food is always around the corner. In one evening it is said we walk equivalent to 3 miles and we can burn with our speed over 1,000 calories. However we can also eat it all back in snacks.