im new here (;

Hello I am new here and my journey starts off from here... I am 18 and looking to loose weight. I used to be 265 and then I dropped down to 243. My goal is to weigh 165 or less by the end of this year ;) I started to work out at the gym every night. I need some helpful tips. this is going to be a learning experience for me as well as loosing the weight. Thx for taking tthe time to read <3

Replies

• BrianMGlen
    BrianMGlen Posts: 7 Member
    As a male who has been gaining steadily until 9 days ago when I suddenly looked in the mirror and saw a giant slug chin/face...and I realized I had gone too far...i understand the desire to lose them quickly. However, I think your best bet, just my opinion, is to aim for something like 1.5 a week and then try to get in under calorie and fat and add exercise on top of it. I imagine if I tried to push too hard I would eventually cave, or end the diet and just regain it all back. The marines say: Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
  • Allycali209
    Allycali209 Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you so much(;
  • gwendolync108
    gwendolync108 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new here as well. And I just moved to Florida and since being here I have lost almost 20 lbs. I started at 348 and I'm currently 329 and still hopeful but everyday is a challenge for me.