New and looking for friends!!

Options
Hi I'm new and looking for mfp friends! I'm around 217 right now and first goal is to be 199 by Oct. 31st, 2015. I'm focusing on my eating then will begin incorporating workouts. Please add me if you have similar goals. Thank you!

Replies

• FocusMarlon
    FocusMarlon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can def achieve your goal Just takes commitment and dedication.
  • gymbunnyproject
    gymbunnyproject Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can def achieve your goal Just takes commitment and dedication.
    Thank you for the support! I will!
  • alixmp
    alixmp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've also started with my eating habits and hope to work up to the gym. :) good on ya! Looking forward to seeing your journey!!
  • kawh707
    kawh707 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    gymbunny... sounds like a reasonable goal! i've been honest with this site for just over a week now, and am down 1.5... slow but steady. now is the time... many of us gain the weight starting in our 30's... just a pound or two a year... which is only a few ounces a month!! if you start now, you won't find yourself in my position down the road... it's never too late, but the sooner the better!!! you have reminded me to keep a goal out by a few months... i'm going to think about what mine is for the end of october, now that i've been dedicated for a week. see... you gave me support by asking for support!
  • ashleybarnhillapb
    ashleybarnhillapb Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    In April 2015 I weighed 226 as of today I weigh 196.4 You got this
  • crystaldancing69
    crystaldancing69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    New too! First week back.I've lost four pounds this first week! Too bad every week doesn't go as fast as the first one!! :) I'm not going to jump right in to cardio either, but I would recommend restorative yoga. It is mostly slow and yummy stretches. At least I am moving and stretching my body, even if I can't do cardio yet. I also walked my dog, which doesn't feel like a workout, but again moving my body instead of just couching it...I subscribed to Gaiam TV. They have lots of videos I can do at home, instead of a gym full of skinny people. Would like to friend you, but i don't know how.....:)