Happy to have found this site!

Options
Airliner
Airliner Posts: 54 Member
Hello all!

I am joining officially as of June 1st, at 230 pounds. My goal for now is 175 pounds.

I am very happy to be here. I have been searching for a solid weight loss tool that I can use in my own way. MFP is fantastic!

I intend to be not only a user, but a contributor as well. I spent last night familiarizing myself with everything and how it all works. I am blown away!

I retroactively put in what I ate yesterday. I am a little red-faced to tell you that I exceeded my goal calories by 1,072! Of course, I didn't know I would find this tool yesterday. And, isn't that what it's about? Finding out what bad choices we make and how to make better ones.

SO - today starts my journey. I have read so many success stories, and look forward to having my own to tell.

Thanks to everyone for being my inspiration to change my life!

Replies

• IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    No THANK YOU for joining us! You're gonna love it here!
  • mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAYYYY !!! SO glad you're here !!! I just started this site last week and am absolutely amazed at the never-ending support and positive atmosphere this site has. GOOD LUCK !!! I'm with you... I have 120 lbs to lose. 10 lbs gone so far, lots more to go, but with the tools and support we have on this site, I have no doubt that I (we!) can do it !!!
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy all the friendships and resources that are here to help. Its nice to find a place where people have common goals and stories of their journeys. Great tools and Motivation is HERE!
  • roxanea
    roxanea Posts: 59
    Options
    welcome, and wishing you great success on your new journey. I would like to be an encourager for you and a motivator. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • bluellies
    bluellies Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good for you for putting in your stuff, even though you didn't know about MFP! Really opens your eyes, huh? Congrats on starting your journey, and I wish you luck!
  • emmajsmommy
    Options
    I'm fairly new too, WELCOME!! I love reading the posts and stories as well!! Good Luck on your weight loss journey :)
  • pretty1in3ink
    Options
    I'm new here too...Been about a week.. And have already lost 2 lbs. Its a great site! U'll love it! Good luck... :)