Would like some friends......

Hi! I started out with just myself. I went from 301 to 150 lbs. I used my own "plan" and the last 20 lbs. MFP. But I never did get in there and make friends. Then I realized I had actually signed up twice with MFP forgetting I had an account already. So I closed one account (but it was the wrong one because I had some friends on that one). So I need to find some friends now. I realize doing this with support is WAY better. I'm also having a problem with this account. It shows my beginning weight (301 lbs) not my current weight even though I've updated everthing. Strange. Anyway, you can call me Sasha. I just turned 50. I've been a total yoga enthusiast for over a year now. Not just in exercise but in life! It has changed me in ways you would not believe! I'm more limber now then I was when I was a gymnast at 12! But then kids and life happened and things got way out of hand. Now it's just me and hubby and I have the time to devote to me. My cat Gracie also likes to do yoga with me! I've added her "sun salutation" picture to my photo album.
I started my yoga in a chair. Now the chair is ancient history. I found a great web site to join where I can get all kinds of yoga classes and streaming yoga workout videos for $20 a month. I think over 5,000 videos. I love it! Anyway I've rambled on enough. I hope to be more sociable and interact here and make some solid friends. Bye for now!

Replies

• Txsteach
    Txsteach Posts: 20 Member
    Hi, I'm 45, trying to lose 60lbs. I've lost over 100 in the past, but gained about 80 back. I just started at the gym, cardio and heavy lifting. I have always wanted to get into yoga. Add me if you'd like to be friends.