Encouragement

Options
Hi, I've done this before and I'm trying again. So far I've been successful this time. I started this journey over again about a month ago. I'm looking to improve my life for me this time. I'm a Mom of two beautiful wonderful children. Feeling burnt out right now. I'd love some friends who have gone through major weight loss and people who understand eating disorders. I'm afraid I'm replacing one with another. But, I'm also just looking for encouragement and great people!

Replies

• BrianMGlen
    BrianMGlen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When you say you are replacing one with another what is the new eating disorder?
  • Txsteach
    Txsteach Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation. Doing this again. Would love some online supportive friends.
  • jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm just concerned that I've taken it a little too far. Right now I'm only allowing about 300 calories per meal and no snacks. But, of course my body is like what the hell woman and I must add a snack somewhere because I end up around the 1300 calorie range per day. I've basically gone from taking in 5000+ to 1300. I'm wondering if I need to cut calories slower in order to be successful. I'm a little scared of food because of the damage overeating has caused. But, I'm aware that I have am unhealthy relationship with food so I need to learn what is a healthy amount and what is not.