Bacon Breakfast Sandwich

Options
chmie662
chmie662 Posts: 31
I made this for this morning and it was delishious!

Arnold's Multi-Grain Sandwich Thins 100 cal
2 Slices Morningstar Farms Veggie Bacon 60 cal
Polly-O String Cheese 60 cal

220 Calories!

Toast the Sandwich thin then add half cooked bacon and pull apart the cheese and place on sandwhich, melt in the microwave. Becareful not to over cook the bacon, I love crispy bacon but this stuff burns easily. Enjoy!

Replies

• ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I had to read any post that included bacon! Sounds great.....
  • mmildice
    mmildice Posts: 63
    Options
    Sounds great!! I'll have to try it. Is there a big difference in the bacon?
  • ashleymeagan
    Options
    Sounds good!! Gotta try it
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    I had to read any post that included bacon! Sounds great.....

HAH!!! I totally did the same thing...my breakfast is 222 calorie fat free sugar free mocha, but when I saw the word bacon, I couldn't click on it fast enough. :love:
  • jenkins1103
    jenkins1103 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    saving for later
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I made this for this morning and it was delishious!

Arnold's Multi-Grain Sandwich Thins 100 cal
    2 Slices Morningstar Farms Veggie Bacon 60 cal
    Polly-O String Cheese 60 cal

220 Calories!

Toast the Sandwich thin then add half cooked bacon and pull apart the cheese and place on sandwhich, melt in the microwave. Becareful not to over cook the bacon, I love crispy bacon but this stuff burns easily. Enjoy!

I bought some of this "bacon" a couple of months ago, but still haven't cooked it. How long is too long in the microwave? I'd love to make a BLT with it, also! Thanks for your post!
  • chmie662
    chmie662 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm a pretty picky eater and I don't mind the taste at all. It doesn't have a weird taste or after taste. The package says cook for 1-1:30 min. First time I tried cooking it I did the 1:30 bc I wanted it crispy but it ended up turning into charcole. I tried a minute today and that seemed okay, just remember you have to put it back in the micro to melt the cheese on it. I think tomorrow I'm going to try 45 sec and see how that goes, then 15 sec with the cheese on it. Hope this helps : )