Almost there motivation

Options

I admit I have been off when it comes to eating the last few weeks. I'm still working out 6days/week, but my old lack of will power has returned when it comes to sweets. However I thought I'd pull up vacation photos from last year (the "OH MAN" photos that prompted my new life) and compare with where I am this year. A few weeks of crap eating is nothing, I have come so far and I know I can get myself back on track and keep going!

xfxihvp3mme8.jpg

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Yep, you don't want to back slide :) Get back to logging. No shame in that :)
  • lauraeisenman1
    lauraeisenman1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can do it girlfriend!!!!! Give yourself grace and realize that your life is more full when you're healthy and able to enjoy it :)
  • dtsbrown
    dtsbrown Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You have come too far to let it go to waste. Dig deep. You got this. Adde if you want some support. I'm on daily 26 lbs down only 10 to go
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I went through this last month! I think some times we just need a little break but it's good that you've recognized it and you're ready to start again!

I know you can do it! Wonderful work so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!