Insanity

Options
Looking for others who are starting Insanity workout. I'm on day two today and looking for friends to motivate each other. I'll also be incorporating 21 day fix...I have 30+ pounds to lose. I hav son Insanity before and tried many work outs since but, Insanity will always be my favorite.

Replies

• micky7890
    micky7890 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 (today). I have done it once over a year ago but fell off the wagon. Now I am trying to make a big comeback. I will add you to my friend list and yes, let's motivate each other!
  • erimethia_fekre
    erimethia_fekre Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Aldennmom wrote: »
    Looking for others who are starting Insanity workout. I'm on day two today and looking for friends to motivate each other. I'll also be incorporating 21 day fix...I have 30+ pounds to lose. I hav son Insanity before and tried many work outs since but, Insanity will always be my favorite.

I'm on month two.
  • erimethia_fekre
    erimethia_fekre Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Added, both of you. Anyone who would like to add more people, I'm up for friends doing insanity as well :)
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Insanity is part of my workout rotation.
  • Aldennmom
    Aldennmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone you have all her added. Let's motivate each other! Today was my rest day. Company reps took us to Ebb and Flow in the Old Port tonight (Maine) so I got home a bit late. Back at it tomorrow. What is everyone doing for a workout tomorrow??
  • XmartX
    XmartX Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2, this is my first time. Feel free to add me too! Are you guys following the nutrition guide?
  • Hellen04
    Hellen04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm on day 5! I started insanity 5 years ago and ever since I've had it part of my routine. It is still one of my favourite workouts. Feel free to add me. I know those sore days can be daunting but we're all here to win! Plus, if you take a before and after pic, you'll get a free insanity shirt ;)
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Aldennmom wrote: »
    What is everyone doing for a workout tomorrow??

Since "tomorrow" is now today, I'm doing nothing. Today is my rest day.

• Aldennmom
    Options
    Cajichula I am using 21 day fix meal plan. Getting ready to do Cardio Core and Resisitance. Jeremywm1977 enjoy your rest day.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm not following the nutritional plan but i've just done day 2 of month two. I love it!
  • Aldennmom
    Options
    Just finished day 7. Sweaty mess. Love every minute of it. Feel so accomplished when I'm done. My heart rate monitor said I burned 579 calories..does that seem accurate? I worked hard but, seems like a lot.