Curious to find other tall females over 5ft 9inch

Options
Hi, I'd like to connect with other tall females to find out about their aims and successes.

I am 5ft 10.5 inch (178cm) and measure 39- 32- 45 inch (81-92-115cm) with a medium frame. 170.6 to 173.4lb.
I have dropped 25lb so far and I would really like to be a dressmakers size 12 well at least the waist of 26.5inches. This is a long term goal. I have 6inches to loose.

I run and enjoy sports.

Looking forward to receiving comments.

Replies

• getgemma
    getgemma Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A few inbox messages received ...are there any tall gals out there using MFP??
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Harroooo!
    Im 6ft2 if you'd like to add me :)

There are also a couple of groups for us tall ones, here's a link to two of them:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/90-totally-tall-women-of-mfp

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/109-tall-women
  • likehlikeo
    likehlikeo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Here I am :D 185cm and 149 pounds right now.
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi 5 feet 11inches
    171 lbs (llost approx 12 so far)
    38-34-42 (i got a booty lol)
    Add me if ya want
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm 6'2" as well. Started MFP exactly one month ago at 200 lbs & lost about 4 lbs so far.
    Thank you so much for the link to the groups @SuperCrsa I was wondering how to find them!
    Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • c_fumicello
    c_fumicello Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'11 and I need to lose at least 70 pounds to be at MY ideal weight...my doctors tell me I need to lose 120 but then you'd be able to see my hip bones and I am NOT into that! I like a little fluff and curve...just not as much as I have now...I've lost 30 pounds since I've started on MFP. I'd be more than happy to add friends!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    getgemma wrote: »
    A few inbox messages received ...are there any tall gals out there using MFP??

Of course there are--check out either of the groups listed above.
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just added you :)
    For anyone else out there looking to add someone with similar stats ( 5'10 around 164 30 inch waist, 38.5 inch hips... Seriously not focusing on a number but on fat lost, if I had to put a numerical value on it is I'd say I'm trying to lose the last 10-15 pounds). But honestly I don't think having friends with similar goals on MFP matters, I've found 6"3 260 pound muscular men who are amazing for support and tips, as well as 5 ft women with 10 pounds to lose just as encouraging and helpful. :)
  • getgemma
    Options
    Some great pointers. thanks ladies ;)
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    yay tall people!
    5'10" and some change
    40/31/44
    Lost 23lbs since May 21st, though mfp measures from my weight sometime last year so it shows higher, over 70lbs lost since highest weight.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Well I'm only 5'8 and I'm at goal at 160lbs

Have to say whatever your size eat at a calorie defecit and lift heavy weights to get the musculature that pulls in your body and pushes it out where you want it to be pulled and pushed

The level of "toned" look is down to body fat percentage...for me I aim for soft but strong so am happy skirting around 22-24% others have different aesthetic ideals
  • linzi02
    linzi02 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello tall ladies!
    I'm 5'10" currently 168lbs, 36/29/38
    I'm relosing some of the weight I put on since I met my boyfriend at the moment and trying to get to my initial goal weight of 150lbs. 40lbs down so far!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • longshadows17
    longshadows17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'11. 150 lbs, medium/muscular frame (like, size 12 shoes, ugh). Wouldn't mind losing another 5 lbs and find a couple more abs, lol.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 5'11, started very close to 200lbs. Now I maintain between 148-152. I wear a size 6-8 womens, USA. I'm happy if I'm wearing a single digit. As soon as I have to pull out the 10's it's time to start getting serious again!
  • cherrieblossom2015
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'10, naturally fluctuate between 163 and 166 lbs, 34/27/38, medium/large-ish frame. Would like to be in the 150s but right now I am more focused on healthy living than weight loss. Once I go back to college and have access to a gym and am in control of my own groceries then I will probably focus more on weight loss.
  • getgemma
    Options
    Happy to receive new adds ;)