Runners belt

Options
adreal
adreal Posts: 229 Member
anyone have a good suggestion for a running belt? I need one that will hold a phone, gummies, water and an inhaler. I have bought a pack before and it moved so much I ran with it under my ribs and couldn't breathe. So if anyone knows of one that won't move and you love it please let me know.
Thanks

Replies

• heyyoutoo
    heyyoutoo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    FlipBelt gets great reviews. I recently bought this . It would hold everything you said and doesn't bounce.
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I just got a fitbelt yesterday, but have not tried it yet.. hoping to this weekend.
    I got it b.c of the reviews.

Premium running belt.... I think it says two colors, which is not big deal to me, I like the features.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    heyyoutoo wrote: »
    FlipBelt gets great reviews. I recently bought this . It would hold everything you said and doesn't bounce.

Yes, I think the Flipbelt is one of the few out there that will hold a chunky phone and an inhaler. I love my Amphipod Microstretch and a lot of people swear by the Spibelt (I like that one, too; I have one with elastic gel holders for long races), but the pocket is only big enough to hold my iPhone 5 in its Lifeproof case and something small and slim--Bluetooth earpiece, nano-sized MP3 player, a gel or two. You *might* be able to fit an inhaler+phone, but probably not a phone, inhaler, and fruit snacks unless your phone is significantly smaller than mine. On the plus side, both of those are very comfortable--no bouncing, no chafing, stay in place.

This one from Amphipod might be big enough, though.

Another option is to buy a standard running belt (Amphipod, Spibelt, Asics, whatever) and then add a second pouch from Amphipod.