It's Night And Day Mixed Up

Options
There is my inability to sleep well at night, and the inability to take medication for sleep because of other medications I am taking right now. I am missing out on my life, and the ability to do something about my weight. It's also been a problem with my ability to make it to the gym as often as I possible. The YMCA in my area, is opened every Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. It's what I can afford other than those gyms that stay opened 24 hrs. Also I am disabled and unable to work. So, it doesn't look good for me not to get my weight under control.

Replies

• strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Actually you can get your weight under control. You can still lose weight without going to the gym, plenty of people on mfp have done it.
  • EvelynMinter1
    EvelynMinter1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Strong_curves I agree. I really just need a change of view and to socialize a good bit.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Weight loss starts in the kitchen. Eat at a deficit and you'll lose weight.
  • EvelynMinter1
    EvelynMinter1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I hadn't noticed the replies in a long time. I'd been busy. Mainly with a guy who wasn't good for me. But, with all set aside again. I am eager to get serious. Thanks again. I've read both of your comments. And it truly does mean a lot of sense to me.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!